Zoomanity Group, the leading company who handles theme parks in the Philippines – Zoobic Safari (Subic), Zoocobia (Clark, Pampanga), Zoocolate Thrills (Bohol), Residence Inn (Tagaytay) and Paradizoo (Mendez, Cavite)- is holding its annual Power of Three beginning this month.
The event kicked off last January 7, 2017 and it is sectioned into three categories with these exciting line up of events.
JANUARY: FLOWER FESTIVAL
- An ancient three rediscovered still relevant to small farmers.
- If nitrogen is free in the air, why are we buying it? By Patrick Pineda
- Freshness locker what is it? By Margie Defensor
- Art of Bonsai by Atish Sarker
FEBRUARY: VEGETABLE FESTIVAL
- Keynote Speaker: Senator Cynthia Villar
- Calata Corporation and Zoomanity Group Contract Signing
- Digital Farming by Vergel Formaran (Calata Corporation)
- How to wash the fruits and vegetables properly By Margie Defensor
- Soy Bean or Edamame and Brown Rice by Rey Lantin
- Successful Entrepreneur Dragon Fruit by Edith Dacuycuy
MARCH: LIVESTOCK FESTIVAL
- Eggs- Quick by Judith Alday
- Introduction to Honeybee Farming by Albee Marcia